Protect and Maintain Your Pool!
From filter, tile and surface cleaners to pool cover cleaner and preservative – keep your pool environment new and inviting! Having a regular cleaning schedule will help to keep you on track and increase the lifetime of your pool and pool equipment.
Does cleaning my filter really make that much of a difference?
Yes! Having a clean filter makes a significant impact on the quality of your pool’s water. A clean filter allows for proper filtration which is essential to achieving and maintaining safe, crystal clear water.
Cleaning and Problem Solvers
- Removes metal, dirt and scale from filter
- Cleans sand, DE and cartridge filters
- Spray or soak application
- Removes grease and oil from filter by acting as a shampoo
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Works on all filter types
Off The Wall®
- Penetrates and removes tough grime, scale and deposits from pool and spa surfaces
- Non-abrasive, super-thick gel formula
- Enhanced stain removal capabilities
- Suitable for use on all pool and spa surfaces
Erase® Iron Stain Remover
- Highly effective iron stain remover
- Compatible with all pool types
- Easy-to-use, fast-acting formula
- Doesn’t affect pH
- Swimming can resume quickly after application
- Works well with all sanitizer types and all pool surfaces
- Cleaner and deodorizer that allows for storage of wet pool covers
- Extends the life of most swimming pool covers
- Prevents covers from sticking together when folded
- May be used to clean and store other poolside items
- Eliminates excessive chlorine, bromine or hydrogen peroxide residual
- Dissolves instantly
- Reduces pool downtime
- Can be used to convert pools to the SoftSwim® (chlorine-free) system